Monday, October 19, 2009

Cupola Variance

This week our class will request a variance. Specifically, we will be requesting a height variance because we are planning to build a cupola on a two story building. A variance request is not submitted to the Planning Commission, as was the case for a rezoning request. The variance request must be submitted to a different government entity. Check back with us and we will have more information on the exact procedure for requesting a variance.

No comments:

Post a Comment